20 Feb 2012

Letter For My Wife

Dear .....


Baby, I know the story I've seen the picture. It's written all over your face then tell me about your secret that you've been hiding and there is a love place for me.
I know perhaps you not love me now, but please open your heart because without you my life, once again  my life very lonely and so my nickname mr. lonely.
Really baby, be a mr. lonely very not delicious, not happy. Why? Because every night when I sleep just to hug a pillow. Sometimes eat alone, sleep alone, takebath alone and everything I do alone. So I hope to you please love me and come on marry with me.

...........,  this is must you know if I can't believe that I'm the fool again. But I sure and I thought this love would never end. How was I to know while you never told me and I who thought you were my friend, how was I to know, you never told me.

Baby, you should've called me when you lonely and when you needed me to be there. I will come because you stay in my heart, forever. I Love you

......., I always ask to my heart “what are you doing here, when you love me”. As honest as I Love you, very love you. And my feeling to you coming self, it’s difficult to lost. I try the read, for work and left in my friends. But I can’t stop keep seem from thingking. And this is problem for me, becouse I not focus when I work.

Baby, one again I ask to you “do you love me?’'

......, if you a police, sure I will be a thief to take your love. Becouse your love like fool moon that always to thieves light in my heart. And it’s make my life full color. Maybe I think enough, I hope you get your nice  dream. Thank baby, Love you.








By


1 komentar:

  1. you're not lonely....
    still much girl in this world, she not created for u coz i'm sure she not the best for u,,,
    okey,, my lovely brother....

    BalasHapus

Mari kita membaca dengan hati plus mata